1.4

I am a small business owner , I have a small but thriving skincare clinic .Can i just say dex media has been a horrible nightmare.

No one calls me back, they never update anything in my website i ask, they sent out client emails and made location errors, how does that happen?? i believe hate is a horrible strong word but i literally hate dex media and will suggest anyone to steer clear also. Yes you may be the business that has a wonderful experience but i would not risk the chance. I put together my own website the one they did was awful.

they have a lot of things to help your business but i cant figure out how to use nor do i want to and neither does your specialist they give you.I had to post this in hopes i can save someone money and time and most of all extreme frustration.

Review about: Dexyp Web Development.

I liked: Website because i designed it.

Had an Experience with DexYP?

Comments

DexYP_RepManagement
DexYP Verified Representative

Hi -

I hate to know of the dissatisfaction outlined and that customer service expectations weren't met. This is definitely not the experience we want any of our valued clients to have.

This matter has been escalated and our Client Care Team will be reaching out to you in an effort to address all concerns with hopes of working toward a resolution.

Ed