Poor or non existing customer service.tried to end services at the end of the service contracted period.

Had problems getting in contact with the company so we sent a letter with a final check marked "final payment/No longer desire services) still got a bill. Called the company and after several attempts and long hold periods, got a response that they do not respond to anything except payments at that address (the only address on the statement. and we were informed that we would have to pay the entire contract. no ifs ands or buts about it.

It is a racket to milk small business and other organizations out of money without providing services. BEWARE!!!!!! Our ad also was not correct in the current phone book that we did not want and made every reasonable effort not to be in. SCAM!!!!

RACKET!!!!All they are concerned with is the money.

Review about: Dexyp Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Predatory practices lack of customer services racket to steal.

Had an Experience with DexYP?

Comments

DexYP_RepManagement
DexYP Verified Representative

Hi - I'm sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction outlined regarding your account and the obstacles encountered during attempts to reach out to us.We'd like to look into this matter.

Please reply here or via email at Social@dexmedia.com providing your business name/address, and a preferred contact number for prompt follow up.Thank you, Ed!

to Dex_media.200-100 #1358971