You would think that Dex would be more willing to provide good customer support given their position in the tech savvy world we live in today where print is becoming a thing of the past.In attempting to merge two separate accounts, I made several attempts to contact my "marketing rep".

During these months, the name of my rep changed multiple times and at no time did anyone call me back. I finally quit paying bill, knowing full well I'd be contacted by someone... eventually. Today, I spoke with Durell in the claims department who absolutely refused to discuss the obligation of Dex to take care of their customers but only wanted to talk about my delinquency in not writing Dex to cancel the account, thus being solely responsible for the delinquent status and refusing to remove any fees with the exception of the late charges.

Unfortunately, in this day and age - it's common to call "customer service" and receive this type of treatment and given Dex's position in the market today it's really just cutting their own throat.

I've cancelled my account with Dex, a dying company and I'm guessing that no one there including Durell's manager, Donna Carmack, will care.A dead response to a dying company.

Review about: Dexyp Internet Marketing Service.

I didn't like: Absolute disregard for customer service.

Had an Experience with DexYP?

Comments

DexYP_RepManagement
Dallas, Texas, United States #1321335
DexYP Verified Representative

Hi - I hate to know of the issues outlined and apologize for any inconvenience experienced as a result.Dex takes customer service very serious and would love to look into this matter for you with hopes of addressing all concerns and working toward a resolution.

Please reply back via this platform or email at Social@dexmedia.com providing your business name/address, and preferred contact number for prompt follow up.Thank you, Ed!