Dex Media Is the worst I have yet to come across.They are liars, their products don't work, they will get you to sign up by promising you services that you will never get.

They Have taken money from my account, more than what was authorized and have me stuck in a 12 month contract I didn't agree to. I started seeing bad reviews after I signed up with them, but is was too late! I was told there was no contract and I can cancel anytime, come to find out there is a 12 month contract. The price I was give for my package they took double from my account.

They will give you the runaround once you recognize the issues with them. Please before ever doing business with them don't just take my word for it. Go to these sites and read the complaints you will see what they have done to people and their business. there is over 48 complaints on ripoff report their site is www.ripoffreport.com and also look at www.bbb.org to look up this company.

I'm' so mad with my self but this has taught me a lesson to do a back round check on a company First no matter how nice they seem and to follow my gut, I don't want anything to do with them not even their free listings they can't even get that right.

This company will not be around long the way they ripping off people.They do bad business!!!

Review about: Dexyp Internet Marketing Service.

Had an Experience with DexYP?

Comments

DexYP_RepManagement
DexYP Verified Representative

Hi -

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are having surrounding your account. We are eager to speak with you to address the outlined concerns. Please reply here or via email at Social@dexmedia.com providing your business name, address, and a preferred contact number for prompt follow up.

Ed