After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid.I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my web site.

I spoke to the manager of the web site team requesting a refund since they were unable to complete in a reasonable time and was told she would give a refund. That discussion took place over a month ago and as of today September 18, 2017 she has not followed through with that promise and their web site staff has stopped working on my web site. Right now they are in breach of my contract with them.

After reading all of their bad reviews it appears that company is very dishonest and I have decided to bring a law suit against them.Anyone interested in a class action suit please email me at donaldridge78@yahoo.com.

Review about: Dexyp Web Development.

I didn't like: Predatory practices lack of customer services racket to steal, Lack of customer service.

Had an Experience with DexYP?

Comments