When I discovered a down tick in calls, I called my assigned account representative repeatedly. When no response was received, I then called their "customer care" department.

I have spoken to Antonia, Kendra, Melody and Madison on about 10 different calls. Guess what? Still no call back. I've been told a variety of things including there is a "trouble ticket" that they can't reach anyone within their own company to respond to.

I was told I needed a "business advisor", and, that I would be assigned one. That was more than a week ago. On top of that, they "auto draft" for payment on the account. I was assured when I signed the contract that there would always be someone assigned to my account.

When my account representative left the company they obviously did not assign anyone else. This has been a horrible (expensive) ordeal for my company. I would be loath to refer anyone seeking to advertise to use this company for all of the reasons stated above.

You would think since they are a YELLOW PAGES company that they would be more concerned about their reputation. I think not.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dexyp Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Lack of customer service, Being taken advantage of and lied too.

• Dex Media Sem Scam
Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Apr 13.

Comments

DexYP_RepManagement
DexYP Verified Representative

Hi -I'm sorry to hear of the outlined issues and that customer service expectations weren't met during your attempts to reach out. This is definitely a matter that we'd like to look into. If you could, please reply here or via email at Social@dexyp.com providing your business name, address, and telephone number, and I'll ensure prompt follow up to address all concerns with hopes of working toward a resolution.Thank you,EdDexYP

All that and you never told us what the company is supposed to do, how much you spend, the nature of your business, etc....as a former business operator, I can assure you that placing such heavy reliability issues with a third party is tantamount to suicide.When engaging support business (the type you failed to explain) it is imperative that you have a contingency or "Plan-B" in a turnkey mode in the event of issues with your regular provider. Our business relied on properly functioning equipment and operators ; I was always vigilant to assure that we had plenty of each available ; it worked well for years.