PUBLICpublished review 6/8/18

After 20 years of advertising with them, I did not receive a bill from December 2017. (I was going through cancer treatment and did not realize this).

I finally got in touch with my latest representative (Mike DelCampo/ Savannah) who directed me to call Customer Service. After calling us liars for saying we hadn't received the bills my representative said they were changing the system and some clients had not received any bills and some had received double bills. He said he was surprised that his supervisor (Mike Sullivan-478-396-1214) had not told us that. After he spoke with the supervisor he called back and changed his story.

He said to work out a payment agreement and out advertising would be up by that Friday. We called the "collections" department and worked out a payment plan with Valerie who stated she would not send us an email with the payment plan, She said she would send it by YP.

The phone number given to another negative reviewer is not in service. I am sure they will respond to this review by telling us they will "reach out to us" I will revise this review with their response and resolution of how the situation was handled.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Deceptive practices, Entire experience, Lack of customer service, Predatory practices lack of customer services racket to steal, Being taken advantage of and lied too.

Comments

Dexyp quit mailing me in December 2017Anybody else

DexYP_RepManagement
DexYP Verified Representative

Good afternoon -I hope you are feeling much better now. I'm sorry to know of the billing issues and obstacles encountered during your attempts to address this matter. This matter has indeed been escalated and we'll be reaching out in an effort to address all concerns and try to resolve.Thank you,Ed